Seared Salmon & Fettuccine Alfredo
Oshēn Salmon fillet, pan-seared to perfection, tender and moist. Served on a bed of fettuccine, coated in a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce, a luscious sauce that captures the essence of cuisine supreme. You will experiment with this rich and velvety blend of butter, cream, and parmesan. Oshēn Salmon on top turns it into a culinary masterpiece. Each forkful is a decadent indulgence, a taste of la dolce vita.
Meal Type: Dinner
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Yields: 4 portions
For the seared Salmon
1 lb. Oshēn Salmon fillets, skin on
1 tablespoon olive oil
Pinch of smoked paprika
Salt as needed
Pepper as needed
For the Fettuccini Alfredo
½ lb Fettuccine Pasta
3 Tablespoons Butter
1 Garlic Clove (minced)
¾ cups Heavy Cream
Pinch of Salt, more as needed
¾ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, more to garnish
¼ teaspoon Pepper, more as needed
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Start by preparing the pasta. Heat water in a large pot, until it starts bubbling. Add in the pasta and cook until al dente. Check the packaging instructions, as each brand might require a different preparation time.
- Heat butter in a medium pot, and add garlic. Let flavors come out, then add in heavy cream. Follow with parmesan and pepper.
- Wait for the sauce to thicken and the cheese to melt.
- When pasta is cooked, drain it with a colander, and stir pasta in the sauce pot. Mix well to combine, seasoning to liking.
- To finish, garnish with parsley. Set pasta aside, covered.
- Quickly sear Salmon fillets. Heat olive oil in a cast iron pan over high heat. Add Salmon fillets and sear both sides. Then reduce heat to medium and complete cooking. Season with salt, smoked paprika, and pepper.