Have fun with this healthy and delicious take on an all time classic. Dress with spicy mayo or mustard, pickled onions, and arugula. Serve on a rich brioche bun! Serves 4
● 1 ½ pound salmon filet, skin removed
● 1/4 cup bread crumbs
● 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
● 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
● 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
● 1 tablespoon lemon juice
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the salmon filets into chunks and place them in a food processor.
2. Pulse the salmon until it is coarsely chopped.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped salmon, bread crumbs, red onion, fresh dill, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Form the salmon mixture into patties.
5. Preheat a grill or skillet over medium heat and lightly oil the surface.
6. Cook the salmon burgers for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and nicely browned.