Salmon and Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers offer a nutritious and flavorful meal that is as visually appealing as it is delicious. The combination of flaked salmon, quinoa,
tomatoes, red onion, and feta cheese creates a satisfying and well-balanced filling for the roasted bell peppers. This recipe is a great option for those looking for a healthy and wholesome dish. Serves 6
● 4 salmon filets, cooked and flaked (6 oz. each)
● 6 bell peppers (any color)
● 1 cup cooked quinoa
● 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
● 1/4 cup diced red onion
● 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
● 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
● 1 teaspoon dried oregano
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Slice off the tops of the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flaked salmon, cooked quinoa, diced
tomatoes, diced red onion, chopped parsley, feta cheese, dried oregano, salt,
and pepper. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
4. Stuff each bell pepper with the salmon and quinoa mixture, packing it tightly.
5. Place the stuffed bell peppers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the peppers are
tender and the filling is heated through.
7. Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.