Garlic Butter Salmon & Asparagus
Savor the succulent flavors of the sea, with this Garlic Butter Salmon & Asparagus recipe, this is nothing but heavenly. Oshēn Salmon, cooked to perfection, with crispy skin and a moist center, is undeniable, it is a sensory delight. The asparagus is tender and crisp, light and refreshing. So, indulge in the luxury of this Garlic Butter Salmon & Asparagus recipe, and let the flavors and textures take you on a journey of culinary discovery. A dish that's perfect for any occasion, and one that's worth the attention.
Meal Type: Lunch or Dinner
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Yields: 4 portions
4 Oshēn Salmon fillets
1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Olive oil as needed
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Roast the asparagus in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly tender.
4. While the asparagus is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Pat the Salmon fillets dry with paper towels and season with salt and black pepper on both sides.
6. Add a little bit of olive oil to the skillet and then add the Salmon fillets, skin-side down.
7. Cook the Salmon for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until it's cooked to your liking.
8. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, lemon juice, and chopped parsley until well combined. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the mixture.
9. When the Salmon and asparagus are cooked, remove them from the oven and the skillet, respectively.
10. Spread the garlic butter on top of the Salmon fillets and serve them alongside the roasted asparagus.