Spicing up your life just got a whole lot more delicious thanks to this buffalo salmon recipe that you can really control the spice level on. Not a fan of super spicy food, then ditch the hot sauce. Love setting your mouth on fire, add more chili powder and white pepper to the mix!
Meal Type: Entree
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 lbs Oshen Salmon, with skin, divided into 4 portions
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp No-Sugar-Added Honey
1 tbsp Lime Juice
½ tbsp No-Sugar-Added Hot Sauce
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Onion Powder
½ tsp Cumin
½ tsp Paprika
¼ tsp White Pepper
Whole Limes, for garnish
1. In a large bowl mix together the no-sugar-added honey, lime juice, no-sugar-added hot
sauce, chili powder, salt, garlic and onion powders, cumin, paprika, and white pepper.
2. Place the salmon fillets into the mixture and evenly coat each fillet.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and the the salmon marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
4. When ready to make the salmon, take it out of the refrigerator, and preheat the oven to
5. Place the salmon on a baking sheet that's been coated in olive oil, and bake in the oven
for 25 to 30 minutes.