ORANGE SMASHING SALMON
• 2 Oshen Salmon filets
• 1 Orange
• 1/2 Tablespoon of Spiceology Smashing Salmon per portion
Cut the orange in half. Juice one half and set aside.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment and arrange
salmon filets skin side down.
3. Combine 1 T of the orange juice with Smashing
Salmon seasoning to create a paste. Coat the top of
each salmon filet with this seasoning mixture.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Salmon is
done when the meat flakes easily apart with a fork.
5. Serve with orange slices or wedge