About this recipe: This Asian-inspired glazed salmon with stir-fried bok choy combines the succulent flavors of the tender fish with a sticky glaze and vibrant bok choy. The sweet, savory, and slightly tangy glaze perfectly complements the crisp and nutritious bok choy for a balanced and satisfying meal.
● 4 salmon filets (6 oz each)
● 1/4 cup soy sauce
● 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
● 2 tablespoons honey
● 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
● 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
● 4 baby bok choy, halved
● 2 green onions, sliced
● Sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and grated ginger to create the glaze.
3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the glaze over the salmon, reserving some for later use.
4. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through and caramelized.
5. Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the halved bok choy and sliced green onions.
6. Stir-fry the bok choy for 3-4 minutes until it is tender-crisp.
7. Drizzle the reserved glaze over the stir-fried bok choy, tossing to coat evenly.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds for added texture and visual appeal.